When a disaster, such as a fire or flood hits your home, call Taylored Restoration to Restore your Dreams. With offices in Anchorage, Fairbanks and the Mat-Su Valley, we are there 24/7.
Taylored brought this kitchen back to the heart of this home.
Watch for us at the 2013 Home, Garden and Remodeling Show, the weekend of March 8 through March 10th, at the Sullivan Area.
Each year, there is approximately $25.2 million in direct property damage due to preventative holiday fires. Taylored Restoration would like to remind you of holiday safety tips to make sure that your holiday season is merry and bright.
- Should you use a natural Christmas tree, make sure that you water your tree often as they dry out quicker than you realize.
- Never use real candles or place candles near your tree, holiday decorations and draperies.
- Always check your strands of lights, discard the older ones and follow manufacturer's suggestions as to how many strands can be plugged in together.
- Do not overload outlets and use surge protector power strips.
- Turn your lights off before bed and limit the time that you have them on so there is no over heating.
- Place your tree far away from fireplaces or any stoves. Make sure it does not block any exits, for safety's sake.
- Keep an easy access to your home's fire extinguisher as well as make sure your fire alarms are in working order.
Please have a safe and happy holiday season!
When disaster strikes and the storm has cleared, safely survey your home for any damage then call Taylored Restoration. Taylored has crews available 24/7 to assist you.
Our estimators will provide written paperwork for your insurance company in the form that they need.
We have the expertise to determine what needs to be done and complete the project in a timely manner.
- Emergency Board Up
- Roof Cover
- Temporary Heat
- Utility Recovery
Mat-Su Valley: 373-1239
Are you having trouble with ground water? Experiencing a flood? Then it is time to call Taylored Restoration!
With three locations in Alaska, the emergency crews at Taylored Restoration are available 24/7.
Taylored has all the latest equipment and the professionals that work as a team to get your home back to normal FAST!
Our certified technicians have the expertise to handle your emergency water damage to get your home, or business, dried out and repaired in a timely manner while working closely with your insurance company.
We are available for both residential and commercial properties. Check out our website as we are your "One Stop Shopping" from carpet cleaning to remodeling.
Taylored Restoration ~ We Restore Dreams!
Today was carpet cleaning day for our residence ~ HURRAH! It might not be that exciting for all but after weeks of gardening, landscaping and other outside fun, mostly in the rain, I truly was excited for this day to arrive!
When I called Taylored Restoration last week I scored. I immediately was able to book the day and the time that was most convenient for our family. (I was glad that I thought to scheduled my appointment in advance.) The carpet cleaning professionals called to let me know that they were on their way.
Immediately upon their arrival they got right to work measuring the areas I wanted cleaned. In no time, they were hard at work cleaning my carpets. I was very impressed of their teamwork as well as the extra mile they went to tackle some spots on my carpet. Considering this is a carpet that needs to be replaced but we are not ready to do so, the place looks and smells amazingly wonderful! Great job!
Now, if I could only get the family to follow Mom's rules:
- Take off shoes at the door
- Pick up what is dropped
- Spot clean, if necessary, etc, etc.
Optional, but not required:
- Bring home flowers
- Bring home Bon Bons
- Cook dinner
- Put another log on the fire, etc, etc...
A girl can DREAM!
Meanwhile, I think I need to put Bon Bons on the shopping list...maybe flowers too.
THANK YOU for the great service!
Once a vision has now been a reality for over forty years. Taylored Restoration is celebrating forty years of "Alaskans serving Alaskans" with offices in Anchorage, Mat-Su and Fairbanks.
Another way of helping the community is giving back. On May 23, 2012, Taylored Restoration celebrated Hawaiian style while supporting the local Chapter of the American Red Cross. Over 200 people gave their support and smiles. The founders, Larry and Elaine Taylor, were also proud to be apart of this event. Their children, Trent Taylor and Lisa Brest continue to carry on the tradition of "We are There, Because We Care".
Those attending felt that they had stepped into a vacation setting without leaving the city. Tim was on hand with his green screen to create photo memories.
With a Hawaiian Buffet of over twenty-five feet long, we doubt that anyone went hungry.
Many thanks to those that made this event very successful with donations, hard work and big hearts! We couldn't have done it without your support.
You too can become a friend to the American Red Cross by contacting them on Facebook or their website at: www.alaska.redcross.org.
Just another way of "Alaskans helping Alaskans".
Founded in 1972, Taylored Restoration is one of Alaska's leading Remodeling and Renovation Companies. Now offering services in Anchorage, Mat-Su Valley and Fairbanks, we are a customer-focused company that has completed thousands of home projects. We strive to serve our "Customers for Life!"
Our carpenters and subcontractors are carefully screened and chosen to meet the highest standard of excellence. We have a highly skilled workforce and a commitment to stay at the leading edge of the industry. We do this by providing a learning and supportive environment for our employees.
Our family is in its third generation in Alaska and we have a strong interest in the well-being of our community. Taylored Restoration and the company team have contributed time and money to many community projects including the local Chapter of the American Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity, Beacon Hill, AWAIC, AHBA Care Endowment and Covenant House.
Merry Christmas from the Taylored Restoration Family to you and yours!
T'was the month before Christmas, when all through our house
There were projects half completed (I wish it was only a mouse)
The kitchen is lovely but naked to me
Not a backsplash to speak of, as I hoped it would be.
The closet downstairs is just a dream in my mind
While my storage pile becomes higher, much higher than I.
A corner for my crafts, now the center of the room
With no floor space to speak of, makes the Master feel gloom.
The crown molding is attached but the white's just a prime
Fully painted a bright white is a wish that is mine.
Now as a "God of Good Intentions" and a "Goddess" (me too)
Overwhelmed with the daily, so what else could we do?
Let's call Taylored, the experts and professionals too!
They have paint brushes, the skills, and of course they have tools.
So with visions of completions and no projects galore,
Happy Holidays to us, and with nagging, no more!
- Can Taylored Restoration restring blinds or shades? Most definitely!
- Can we provide replacement parts for window treatments? Yes - although it may be more difficult for the older products. Manufacturers are always changing, updating and improving their products but we will do the best we can to locate what you need.
- What type of window treatments can be cleaned? Our company can clean vertical, mini, wooden, cellular and pleated shades. Unsure - just give us a call and we will see what we can do for you!
- What is the turn around time for repairs and cleaning? Our usual turn around for cleaning is 2 to 3 days. For repairs, if the parts are in stock, we can do repairs in the same turn around time. Should we have to order parts it would mean additional time.
- Can we remove window treatments for repair and cleaning? Taylored can remove your window treatments, pick up and deliver. Or we give you the option to do this yourself should you be interested in saving money for the removal and re-installation portion.
- What brands do we carry and service? We carry window treatments by Graeber, Hunter Douglas, Levelor, Bali and most of the main brands. Samples are available upon request, by appointment either in our Showroom or an in-home consultation. We can service most blinds and shades, even the generic brands.
- What type of cleaning system do we utilize? We use ultrasonic blind cleaning machines to gently remove dust and debris from your window treatments.
- Can we replace blinds or shades to match existing? Yes, as long as those patterns and colors are still available. Our services are for both residential and commercial properties.
- What is an estimate for cleaning or repair? Being we offer services for so many kinds that it is best to contact our office for a free estimate.
- How long has Taylored been providing these services? Our expert has been repairing and replacing window treatments for 24 years. We are here for many home improvement needs!